A message for our patients:
Henderson Vision Center is committed to working with our patients during the COVID-19 pandemic to help keep us all safe. We take the following precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and save lives.
Steps we will ask you to take to keep us and other patients safe:
- Reschedule if you have you have a fever, flu like symptoms (i.e., chills and muscle aches), or COVID-19 or COVID-19 exposure in the last 2 weeks.
- New patients please fill out patient information online preferably at time of scheduling at https://hernandoeyes.quikeyes.com/PatientRegistration.aspx
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have one, we will provide one.
- Please limit the number of people in our office during your appointment. If possible, ONLY you, the patient, shall enter. One parent or caretaker allowed if necessary.
- Reserved parking by the door is available by the door marked RESERVED RX.
- Parking lot check-in: please remain in your car when you arrive for your appointment. Call 662-429-7099 when you arrive and someone will assist you.
- Please provide insurance cards and ID PRIOR to appointment day, preferably at time of scheduling via text to 662-429-7099 or fax to 662-469-4091.
- When you call to schedule your appointment we will ask you screening questions (i.e., have you been exposed to anyone positive for COVID-19, do you have symptoms, etc).
- Forehead temperature will be taken and hand sanitizer provided upon entering office. Anyone with a temperature of over 100 F will asked to be rescheduled.
Steps we are taking to keep you safe:
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for physical distancing between patients
- Plexiglass breath shields have been installed throughout the office and on exam equipment.
- Patients will be required to use hand sanitizer as provided during the screening process.
- Enhanced sanitization practices throughout office have been implemented with special attention to high touch surfaces: equipment, door handles, reception area surfaces, furniture, phones, keyboards etc.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at entrance and exit doors.
Patient portal: https://hernandoeyes.quikeyes.com/PatientRegistration.aspx
Guidelines are provided by: aoa.org/coronavirus and cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/healthcare-facilities/
Thank you for your cooperation and assistance as we work to provide your care in the safest manner possible.